Mold is an unwanted fungus that feeds on organic matter in damp environments outdoors and indoors. The presence of mold growth in your home can cause serious health issues and irritate your allergies and respiratory systems. Just a few symptoms of mold exposure include runny or stuffy nose, wheezing, sneezing, itchy eyes and skin, frequent headaches, and fatigue. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention people with a weakened immune system such as infants, elderly, people undergoing cancer treatment, and those who have had organ transplants, are more likely to get mold infections.
We follow all the standards of an IICRC certified mold technician. Our goal is to be as least invasive in our mold abatement methods, and to create a safe and healthy home environment for you and your family. We are skilled in the treatment of mold, the removal of mold spores, and in reconditioning the home environment to ensure that the mold won’t come back. We offer warranties on all our work and strive to create a sense hope and renewal to those who have been affected by mold contamination.